I did What’s in Your Bag three years ago.
After moving back to Hong Kong, the contents in my bag also changed accordingly.
1. Car key-obviously a different car key as we got a new car after coming back.
2. Pouch – A carrier for tissue, sweetener and earphones. (Will explain later)
3. Makeup pouch I – The contents of this have increased, probably because I am aging. ^^” (Will explain later)
4. Eco bag-Hong Kong discourages use of poly bags. So we always bring eco bags when we go out.
5. Card holder– This has become much thicker after I moved back, as I have a lot more membership in this city.
6. Wallet – been using this wallet for many years.
8. Makeup pouch II (Will explain later)
9. I like using small handbags. This one is 21.5 cm wide.
I am not carrying the Kindle, the tissue case and the chewing gum any more.