Loved them when I was living in Singapore. One, pls!
I was going through the items in my wardrobe and I stopped at this playsuit. It gave me nice sweet flashbacks from Singapore back in June.
We told our Singapore friends our dates of visits and the hotel we would be staying at. The Ang’s offered to pick us up from the airport. We gratefully declined it as we wouldn’t be able to spend time with them on our arrival day. We had to leave the hote immediately to meet up with Paul’s ex-colleagues after checking-in.
After dinner, J and I returned back to the hotel first while P stayed longer w his old work buddies. While J n I were watching TV, the Ang’s called and checked if we were alright. We told them we were resting in the lovely hotel. My friend asked me for the room number as she was short of number ideas for her lottery ticket.
I laughed at her. She has just bought a new apartment! She should be satisfied with her new home. Greedy! She laughed too.
After a while, the room service knocked on our door. I was not v happy about this mistake. But the screen glass was obscured and I couldn’t see who was outside. So I shouted back, ‘We didn’t order anything!’
‘Kaki! It’s us!’
Then I realised it was actually the Ang’s!!!! I opened the door and let them in. Guess what! They told us that they actually booked a room at this hotel so that we could start meeting up really early the next morning. I was deeply moved!!!!
And I was wearing this playsuit when they knocked on my door.
I did What’s in Your Bag three years ago.
After moving back to Hong Kong, the contents in my bag also changed accordingly.
1. Car key-obviously a different car key as we got a new car after coming back.
2. Pouch – A carrier for tissue, sweetener and earphones. (Will explain later)
3. Makeup pouch I – The contents of this have increased, probably because I am aging. ^^” (Will explain later)
4. Eco bag-Hong Kong discourages use of poly bags. So we always bring eco bags when we go out.
5. Card holder– This has become much thicker after I moved back, as I have a lot more membership in this city.
6. Wallet – been using this wallet for many years.
8. Makeup pouch II (Will explain later)
9. I like using small handbags. This one is 21.5 cm wide.
I am not carrying the Kindle, the tissue case and the chewing gum any more.